6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take advantage of the long daylight hours characteristic of Icelandic summers by embarking on a guided tour of the Golden Circle in the evening, when the sites as less crowded. Leaving Gljúfrabúi, visit Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where Iceland's first settlers founded the world´s oldest parliament in the year 930. Continue to Geysir geothermal area where Strokkur geyser erupts roughly every 5-10 minutes, and then to the mighty Gullfoss waterfall.
- Tour the popular Golden Circle in the evening when it is less crowded
- See the world's oldest parliament, spouting geyers, and a powerful waterfall
- Get insights into the places you visit from your guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from select Gljúfrabúi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southcoast Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44046P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursVikHistorical Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - ReykjavikCategory