- Nighttime kayaking tour on the Vieques BioBay
- All kayaking equipment and instruction included
- Learn about the luminescent phenomenon of the bay through a guide's commentary
Departure & Return
Meet us 30 minutes before your tour start hour AT A GAZEBO located in front of TRADE WINDS RESTAURANT.ESPERANZA. VIEQUES. If your tour is 7 pm - meet us 6:30 pm. If your tour is 9 pm - meet us 8:30 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only book this tour if you are going to stay in the island of vieques overnight for at least one night
- Please know that Vieques is one of the offshore island of Puerto Rico and you need to arrive by ferry or airplane
- You are responsible to book your hotel as it is not included as part of the tour
- It is not possible for you to visit Vieques from the mainland and return during the same day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children from age 4 to 5 are free
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Does not operate on days surrounding a full moon (before and after)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travesias
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Bio Bay Kayak Tour in Vieques Island.