- Private door-door transfer between your centrally located Vienna hotel and Vienna Railway Station
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
The driver is waiting on the platform at sector B!
What To Expect
To prebook this private transfer service, simply enter your details, pay in advance, and show your voucher to your driver at pickup. Then, settle into your comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle at your central Vienna hotel and enjoy a stress-free ride to the station in time for your train.
This private transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and the price of the transfer is the same for groups of one and two people and for groups of three to eight passengers.
Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Please provide us with a telephone number at time of booking, so the driver can contact you if needed
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eurotours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Vienna Railway Station Private Departure Transfer.