3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine a sightseeing tour of Vienna’s UNESCO-listed historic center with entrance to the city’s most visited attraction on this 3.5-hour tour. Marvel at landmarks such as the State Opera House, the Hofburg, and the Giant Ferris Wheel; admire views along Vienna’s Ringstrasse and Danube riverfront; then use your skip-the-line entrance to enjoy a tour of the Schönbrunn Palace.
- Explore Vienna's highlights without getting lost with a guide
- See the the State Opera House, the Hofburg, and the Giant Ferris Wheel
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line entrance to Schönbrunn Palace included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
Multiple stops for photos of amazing scenery
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTourist-Info Wien, Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsSchönbrunn Palace, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant is free if sharing the same seat as an adult
- Depending on the group size, the tours will be done by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 7 TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Vienna City Tour with Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Vienna City Tour with Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Vienna City Tour with Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 33837P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingViennaCity Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Palais Auersperg Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)Neue Burg Schubert SterbewohnungDürnsteinWestLicht Center for PhotographyDanube Tower (Donauturm)Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)Desert House (Wüstenhaus)St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)Wachau ValleyNatural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical PathologyVienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)Sigmund Freud MuseumBank Austria KunstforumSt. Anne's Church (Annakirche)