- Single-use entrance ticket to Vienna’s Leopold Museums
- Spend as long as you like admiring the museum’s Impressionist, Wiener Moderne, and Jugendstil galleries
- Marvel at the largest collection of Egon Schiele paintings in the world
- Admire works by Austrian artists such as Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka and Richard Gerstl
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
Departure PointLeopold Museum, Museumsplatz 1, Vienna 1070 Austria
|Wednesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Learn more about Austrian art movements such as Viennese Jugendstil, Wiener Werkstätte and Expressionism as you explore the galleries, and admire works by artists such as Oskar Kokoschka, Richard Gerstl, Koloman Moser, Herbert Boeckl, Otto Wagner, and many more. Be sure to stop by the Egon Schiele gallery, home to the world’s largest collection of Schiele works, and marvel at masterpieces like ‘Death and Life’ by Gustav Klimt, one of the founders of the Vienna Secession movement.
Before you leave, perhaps pause to enjoy the views from the museum’s panoramic windows, which look out over Maria Theresa Square and the Hofburg Palace, or head to the Café Leopold for some post-tour refreshments (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Reduced Child Price Ticket only with relevant ID-Card
- Please present your Viator Voucher at the cashier desk to exchange for the current ticket, please print your voucher
- Audioguide available in German, Englisch, French, Italien - Additional Cost: EUR 4,-
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Leopold Museum Vienna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Leopold Museum Vienna Entrance Ticket.