- Private 3-hour walking tour of Vienna
- See the Jesuit Church, St Stephen's Cathedral, and the Basilisk House on Schönlaterngasse
- Head up to a secret rooftop for great views
- Visit the Judenplatz and Holocaust Memorial
- Learn about Mozart and Beethoven’s lives in Vienna
- Choose a tour that departs in the morning or afternoon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Other meeting points can be arranged.
We can meet our guest at restaurant or any other location within Vienna.
- Reichsbruecke, Handelskai 265, 1020 Vienna
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walter SCHINDL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hidden Gems in Vienna Inner City Private Walking Tour.