- Full-day Wachau bike tour and wine tasting from Vienna
- Glide around the UNESCO-listed Wachau Cultural Landscape on a cycling tour
- Admire landmarks like the Stift Melk monastery and Aggstein castle
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transfers by Mercedes Viano minibus
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Jump out to admire the magnificent castle monastery of Stift Melk, before swapping your minibus for a bike and pedaling your way around Melk town center. Pause for a light lunch (own expense) in the town, before gliding out into the countryside and twisting your way through the Danube Valley.
Weave along vineyard trails and scenic hill-top tracks, jump off to walk around the 12th-century ruins of Aggstein Castle, then pick up speed as you whizz downhill towards the banks of the Danube River.
Enjoy a short cruise across the Danube on a local ferry to reach the final destination – a local winery, where you’ll be treated to a wine tasting. Sip a variety of Austrian wines or indulge in a traditional dinner (optional; extra cost), before heading back to Vienna.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of four people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of seven people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prime Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Wachau Bike Tour with Wine-Tasting from Vienna.