- Classic walking tour of Vienna
- See highlights such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, and Graben Street
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Maria-Theresien-Platz, Burgring, 1010, Vienna. We meet next to the monument of Empress Maria Theresia ( HER FACE SIDE) , Guide will hold a green sign.
Most central square of Vienna, Cathedral is located here.
What To Expect
After checking out the museums around Maria-Theresien-Platz, head for the Ring Road, which borders the historic city center. On the way, pass the neo-Gothic Town Hall and the impressive Austrian Parliament Building. Continue through the Volksgarten, check out Heroes Square, and pass the Hofburg Palace. Listen to your guide's commentary on the history, culture, and people of Vienna as you walk around Burggarten, the former Emperor's private garden, and the Augustinian Church. End with visits to St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Vienna State Opera, and the bustling Graben shopping street. Your tour ends at St. Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna's most famous landmark; you are free to explore further on your own from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours will be held in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please keep in mind our tour does not visit inside of any museums
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dace Schaerf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "very well worth the time and money ,so in lieu of a tip, thank you for the experience!!" See review
- "Totally worth taking a tour whilst in Vienna to learn more the history of this cultural and historical city!" See review
- "This tour is a good introduction of Vienna but it certainly does not include other main attractions (schonbrunn palace, belvedere) and you will have to spend more time doing this on your own." See review