Victoria Whale and Wildlife Cruise
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close with the killer whales on the Salish Sea with this guided, 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise from Victoria. Climb aboard a covered or open boat equipped with hydrophones to hear the whales and bring the underwater experience to light. Every voyage is led by a certified marine naturalist with a passion for the area’s marine wildlife. In addition to humpback, killer, minke and gray whales, see other wildlife like porpoises, sea lions, seals, otters and marine birds. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Live commentary on board
$5 Wildlife fee included in price
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Ogden Point Cruise Ship Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible on semi-covered vessels only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Please call ahead if you would like to arrange a hotel pick up
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend expectant mothers and those with pre-existing health and medical conditions to travel on our larger vessels (semi-covered vessels)
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It extended out trip time, but everyone one aboard thought it was worth staying." See review
Product code: 6974P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverPhotography Tours - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory
Art Gallery of Greater VictoriaFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesStrait of Juan de FucaSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Emily Carr HouseVictoria ChinatownGovernment StreetRoyal British Columbia MuseumFort StreetRace Rocks Ecological ReserveAbkhazi GardenVictoria Butterfly GardensGulf Islands National Park ReserveFisherman's WharfPacific Marine Circle RouteGulf IslandsChurch & State WinesOld Town VictoriaVictoria Inner HarbourMt. Tolmie Park