- Guaranteed admission to Versailles: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Skip-the-line tickets let you beat the crowds and save time
- A small-group tour means you can get up close and personal with the sights
- Choose from different departure times and dining options when booking
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the bronze statue of Louis XIV on horseback in front of the Palace. Address: Statue équestre de Louis XIV, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles Directions: Meet your guide at the statue of Louis XIV on horseback located on the esplanade directly in front of the Palace of Versailles. It faces the main Avenue de Paris and the Palace is behind it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that due to ongoing restoration works some rooms in the palace may be closed to visitors. Should this be the case, our guides will replace with visits to other rooms so that your experience is complete
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking.
- Please note: you will need to present documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites in France. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Note that the sanitary measures in place are evolving and may change between the time of your booking and your visit. Please check current advice to ensure you have the documentation required on the day of your visit.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There is a great deal of walking and it can be taxing but well worth it if you are comfortable with the amount of walking." See review