2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
48, Parc Forestier de la Charmeraie, Rue Albert Priolet, 78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France
7/28/2020 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Accrocamp
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Accrobranches course in the middle of the forest in Saint-Germain-en-Laye?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Accrobranches course in the middle of the forest in Saint-Germain-en-Laye?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Accrobranches course in the middle of the forest in Saint-Germain-en-Laye?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Accrobranches course in the middle of the forest in Saint-Germain-en-Laye?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesVersaillesObstacle Courses - Île-de-FranceExtreme - Île-de-FranceZiplining - Île-de-FranceCategory
Orangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles) Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles) Tours & TicketsGrand Canal Tours & TicketsScent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs) Tours & TicketsVersailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale) Tours & TicketsAcademy of Equestrian Arts Tours & Tickets