Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
200 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting session
Local products tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTenute SalvaTerra, Via Cengia, 85, 37029 Cengia VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay please contact the emergency phone number
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winery Visit and Amarone Wine-tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery Visit and Amarone Wine-tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Winery Visit and Amarone Wine-tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery Visit and Amarone Wine-tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6476P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaSkip-the-Line Tours - VenetoSkip-the-Line Tours - MantuaSkip-the-Line Tours - VicenzaCategory
Ponte PietraRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPiazza delle ErbePorta PalioCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Movieland ParkPorta BorsariAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Nicolis MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)SoaveScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Verona ArenaCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Basilica di Sant’Anastasia