- Go with a guide: Explore without the stress of planning
- Hear little-known anecdotes about Verona’s top landmarks
- Take in the atmosphere of historic neighborhoods
- Visit the balcony that inspired Romeo and Juliet
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide under the clock in Piazza Bra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Verona City Sightseeing Walking Tour of Must-See Sites with Local Guide.