7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting lunch (including handmade Tortellini)
2 winery visits and wine tasting sessions (with food pairing)
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
Please find your guide in front of the tourist Infopoint
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- People under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Food and Wine Tour in Custoza and Borghetto ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Food and Wine Tour in Custoza and Borghetto ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Food and Wine Tour in Custoza and Borghetto ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Food and Wine Tour in Custoza and Borghetto ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Food and Wine Tour in Custoza and Borghetto
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Porta PalioSoavePorta BorsariPonte PietraRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaNicolis MuseumAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Movieland ParkVerona ArenaPiazza delle Erbe