2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
be in a small group of maximum six people, the tour also starts with two people
Departure & Return
Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/9/2020 - 11/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
P.za San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- to enter the basilica of San Marco, the shoulders must be covered with a scarf and the legs must be covered up to the knee
- you cannot enter the basilica of San Marco with backpacks or large bags
- in the basilica of San Marco you will not be able to take photographs or make videos
- Most travelers can participate
- the price of the tour does not include the entrance tickets to the basilica, they must either be paid in advance or on the spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Leader in Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during two-hour walk from Rialto to San Marco between history, traditions and art?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during two-hour walk from Rialto to San Marco between history, traditions and art?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during two-hour walk from Rialto to San Marco between history, traditions and art?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
two-hour walk from Rialto to San Marco between history, traditions and art
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)MazzorboCampo Santa Maria FormosaCa' Rezzonico Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)BuranoBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Campo San LucaLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)