2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Campo San Pantalon, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skip the Line Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice with a Local: Small Group City Center Walking Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceNature and Wildlife - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)San PoloCampo San BartolomeoBrenta RivieraChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice IslandsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Cannaregio Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Santa Croce Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaBridge of SighsMuranoCampo Santa MargheritaAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)