6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover several Venetian attractions in one itinerary with this full-day tour. Visit St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, and the Rialto Bridge with an art historian guide leading the way. Stroll along Venice’s romantic canals and climb aboard a gondola for a scenic boat ride. After free time for lunch, skip the line for instant access into Doge’s Palace to see Casanova’s prison cell and walk across the Bridge of Sighs.
- Maximize time in Venice with a comprehensive tour
- Explore St. Mark’s Basilica with an art historian guide
- Board a gondola for a scenic ride on the canals
- Learn about the history of Doge’s Palace and see Casanova’s prison cell
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Small-group size, maximum 18 participants
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Between the two big columns in St. Mark’s Square
P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since we will be entering a church, please make sure that your shoulders and knees are covered. Also, please refrain from bringing big back packs or bags, because they are not always allowed inside.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend Guida T. as an excellent tour guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGondola CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Scuola Grande di San Rocco Bridge of SighsChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)BuranoCa' Rezzonico DorsoduroFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San BartolomeoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Museo del VetroPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Cannaregio