3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re looking to see most of Venice’s well-known sights all in one day, put your trust in this fun combination day tour. This package includes a walking tour of the city away from the crowded streets into the treasure filled pockets of the Castello area, a skip-the-line privilege at Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) and at St. Mark's Basilica and a gondola ride on the Grand Canal and smaller canals.
- Half-day tour package to see the highlights of Venice
- Includes a skip-the-line admission ticket to St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice, and see some of the city's must-see spots
- Cruise through the Canal Grande and some of the smaller canals in a gondola ride
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See the iconic sights of Venice from the land and the water
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
30-minute shared gondola ride (no guide)
1-hour 30 min external walking tour from St Marks square to Castello area
Entrance fees for the St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
Correr museum entrance ticket to visit on your own
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
P.za San Marco, 15, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1256, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091/b, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at each meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Large bags and rucksacks are NOT allowed inside the Basilica or Doge's Palace
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered inside the Basilica
- On occasion, Saint Mark's Basilica may be closed due to public holidays, religious ceremonies, private events or high water and the local service provider is not always informed in advance
- For children document required
- All the late arrivals or no show are NO REFUND!
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice in a Day: the main highlights of the city?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice in a Day: the main highlights of the city?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice in a Day: the main highlights of the city?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice in a Day: the main highlights of the city?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGondola CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)MazzorboAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Campo San BartolomeoBridge of SighsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Campo San LucaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Museo del VetroFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)