Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour package to see the highlights of Venice
- Includes a skip-the-line admission ticket to St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice, and see some of the city's must-see spots
- Cruise through the Canal Grande and some of the smaller canals in a gondola ride
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
15 min before in Calle larga de l’Ascension 1256 - 30124 next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow sign "Meeting point" on the wooden kiosk. Walking tour from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Gondola ride at 3:00 pm
This combination tour ends in the afternoon with the 30 min gondola ride in campo San Moisè at the gondola station in front of Bauer hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at each meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Large bags and rucksacks are NOT allowed inside the Basilica or Doge's Palace
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered inside the Basilica
- On occasion, Saint Mark's Basilica may be closed due to public holidays, religious ceremonies, private events or high water and the local service provider is not always informed in advance
- For children document required
- All the late arrivals or no show are NO REFUND!
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews