- Small-group food and wine walking tour in Venice
- See where locals shop at the historic Rialto Market
- Sample delicious small bites called 'cicchetti'
- Visit some of the island's best wine bars and gelaterias
- Sip classic Venetian drinks like processo, wine, and spritz
- Dig in to a heart pasta lunch
- All food and drink tastings included
- Small group limited to 10 ensures personal service
Departure & Return
In front of the Teatro Italia, located in Campiello de l'Anconeta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures
- Bring comfortable shoes and an appetite!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Authentic Venice Evening Food Tour in Cannaregio.