8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private Guide for the day
Transfer to Murano island by private Water Taxi
Private Guided visit of an old glass factory with glassblowing demonstration
Private Water taxi for the Grand Canal Boat Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private One Day Tour in Venice!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private One Day Tour in Venice!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private One Day Tour in Venice!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private One Day Tour in Venice!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private One Day Tour in Venice!
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Brenta RivieraBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice MuranoVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)MazzorboCannaregio Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Campo San BartolomeoScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)