1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the culture of the Venetian Carnival with this exclusive experience held in a historic venue. Receive your own carnival mask to wear as you join in with dancing, listen to live music, and taste traditional Venetian sweets accompanied by Prosecco.
- In-depth experience of Carnival in a historic Venice setting
- Get more insight into Carnival culture than most tourists
- Includes your own Carnival mask to wear during the event
- Enjoy traditional Venetian sweets, as well as Prosecco
Saved to wishlist!
Handmade face mask included
Professional actors’ performance
Live music with clavicembalo
Involvement of the participants
Carnival sweets tasting experience.
Entrance to the Prison Palace of Piazza San Marco
Pick up hotel
Departure & Return
Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingVeniceSkip-the-Line Tours - VenetoTheaters - VenetoSkip-the-Line Tours - TrevisoTheaters - TrevisoSkip-the-Line Tours - PaduaTheaters - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)MuranoFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice IslandsChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle AqualandiaVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)BuranoCannaregio