- 6-hour private shore excursion in Venice
- Take a private boat from your cruise ship into central Venice
- Enjoy a private 1.5-hour walking tour of the canal city
- See top sights like St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Market
Departure & Return
Departure PointVenice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait the driver just outside the ship.
- Venice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Walk into St. Mark's Square to marvel at the exterior of the stunning St. Mark's Basilica, with its colorful mosaics and distinctive onion domes. Stroll with your guide through some of Venice's hidden streets and alongside little canals. Visit the Rialto Market area, where a brisk business in seafood is done every day.
Relax at the end of your 1.5-hour walking tour with something to eat or drink (own expense), or to wander on your own for the remainder of your time in the city.
Meet your representative again at 4:30pm at the Cornoldi station to climb back into a private boat for the ride back to your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion in Venice with Private Guide.