1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Venice at your own pace with this self-guided tour, complete with audio guide. By day or night, follow the itinerary to see the heart of Venice including the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square. Learn about the history and architecture of the city as you move through Venice independently.
- An audio guide is like an on-demand tour guide
- See the top landmarks in Venice at your own pace
- No time constraints—start the audio guide at any time
- Learn about Venice’s history and architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to active the tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system:
- Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
- Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint Mark and Rialto Self-Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint Mark and Rialto Self-Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint Mark and Rialto Self-Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint Mark and Rialto Self-Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San PoloMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Santa Croce Campo San LucaSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Campo Santa MargheritaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Museo del VetroBrenta RivieraLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Cannaregio