Are you interested in?
St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco) Tours
350 Tours & Activities
415 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
961 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance skip the line to the prison palace and its secret itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointCircolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NEW: Piazza San Marco: Secret itineraries of Prisons Palace?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during NEW: Piazza San Marco: Secret itineraries of Prisons Palace?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NEW: Piazza San Marco: Secret itineraries of Prisons Palace?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NEW: Piazza San Marco: Secret itineraries of Prisons Palace?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P110
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceArchaeology Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArchaeology Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArchaeology Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Museo del VetroChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Scuola Grande di San Rocco MuranoVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Campo San BartolomeoVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Campo San LucaSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Santa Croce Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)