6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get exclusive, skip-the-line access to the very best of Venice on a private, 6-hour walking and gondola tour of the city. Learn about Venetian art and culture as you trace a route from Piazza San Marco to the elaborate Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Discover the remarkable architecture and history of the Basilica San Marco, and continue through a series of churches, landmarks and picture-perfect highlights. Finish the day in true Venice style with a private gondola ride through the iconic canals of Venice.
- 6-hour private tour of Venice
- Skip the line
- Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour
- See the city's scenic and historic highlights
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees and gondola ride included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch is not included but the local guide can give you great recommendations
Departure & Return
P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Best of Venice Private Tour Including San Marco Doges' Palace and Gondola Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Best of Venice Private Tour Including San Marco Doges' Palace and Gondola Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you have a chance to take a tour of Venice you definitely should request Romy." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Gondola CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)MazzorboMuseo del VetroSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)MuranoSan PoloCannaregio Campo San LucaPiombi Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)