- Kayaking tour through Venice's canals
- Unique perspective on the city: from the water
- Learn about the city through a guide's informative commentary
- Eco-tour has low environmental impact
- No experience necessary; all equipment and instruction is included
Departure & Return
Go to "Fondamenta de la Sensa", after the Hotel "Ai Mori d'Oriente" on your side, you'll find a small street going inside. Take it, walk a few meters and you'll be at the starting point. If you need it, search for "Real Venetian Kayak" on Google Maps to make your life easier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This tour gives a unique perspective on Venice: paddling through the canals, the arteries of this city on the water. Since you are exploring under your own muscle power, this eco-tour has a very low environmental impact. Throughout the tour, learn about the history, culture and traditions of Venice through your guides' commentary.
Finish back at the starting point at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY RVK Real Venetian Kayak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were able to kayak in the lagoon as well as in the canals." See review