Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the wine region outside Venice with a guide
- Easy way to travel from the city with logistics planned for you
- Enjoy tastings of prosecco at a winery
- Visit a local restaurant for lunch
Departure & Return
Meet the guide in Piazzale Roma (car parking) in front of the restaurant Al Vinatier.The exact address of the restaurant is Ramo Quinto Gallion O del Pezzetto, 463 (a corner of Piazzale Roma) Please be there 10 minutes in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number for the Tour to run is 2 passengers.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- In case of delay, please contact us
- If the group is equal to 6 participants, we could provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff