Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide and a gondolier
- Cruise along the picturesque Rio della Madonnetta and then onto the Grand Canal
- Pass top Venice attractions including Accademia Bridge, Ca’ d’Oro, and Rialto Bridge
- Listen to stories about the Venetian gondolas as well as trivia about the city history and architecture
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As your gondolier expertly navigates the boat into the famous Grand Canal, admire the opulent palaces and churches that line the city’s main thoroughfare. Enjoy being a part of the canal’s energetic activity as a steady flow of water taxis, barges, and other gondolas cruise up and down the watery way. Glide beneath the beautiful Accademia Bridge that connects the San Marco and Dorsoduro neighborhoods, and then float through some narrower side canals to get a glimpse of the city’s daily life and tucked-away charms.
Back on the Grand Canal, see the magnificent Gothic architecture of the Ca’ d’Oro palace and pass under the iconic Rialto Bridge, flanked by bustling open-air markets and shops. After a memorable ride, your tour concludes back at the starting point.
Price is per person, based on five passengers per boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged under 2 years will be seated on the lap of an adult;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers;
- There is a limit of 5 people per gondola (including your guide).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Tour: Venice Gondola Ride Including the Grand Canal.
- "Personal guide was good but not sure this was worth the price charged." See review