Private Departure Transfer: Venice Hotels to Treviso Airport
From $311.69 per group (up to 6)
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport by private water taxi
- Receive assistance with your luggage from your professional, friendly driver
- Enjoy a private transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose an option to suit your flight schedule
Departure & Return
You will be met at your Venice city hotel by the representative at the hotel reception lounge. Time will be advised by you on booking and reconfirmed directly with the operator prior to travel in Venice
What To Expect
Meet and Greet Service:
• A representative will greet you at your Venice hotel and escort you to a water taxi waiting at the nearest pier. Board the boat together for the ride to Piazzale Roma. Your representative will help you find your driver, and you’ll board a minivan on your own for the ride to Treviso Airport.Full Service:
• A representative will greet you at your Venice hotel and escort you to a water taxi waiting at the nearest pier. Ride together to Piazzale Roma, where your representative will help you find your driver, board the minivan with you and escort you all the way to the departures deck at Treviso Airport.Please provide hotel and flight details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your departure by contacting the number on your voucher.
Price is per person, based on six adults per vehicle.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If there are bad weather conditions (such as fog, frozen water, or stormy conditions) on the day of your transfer, you will be diverted from Venice to Piazzale Roma by ground vehicle
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Departure Transfer: Venice Hotels to Treviso Airport.