Private Arrival Transfer: Treviso Airport to Venice Hotels
From $333.49 per group (up to 6)
- Private arrival transfer from Treviso Airport to Venice hotels
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi transport
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a private service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Directions: After you have collected your luggage, the Representative will meet you at the Arrivals Hall of Treviso Airport, located outside the Customs Area.
What To Expect
Meet and Greet Service:
• A professional driver will greet you at Treviso Airport and transport you and your luggage in a minivan to Piazzale Roma, just outside of central Venice. A representative will meet you at the pier embarkation point and assist you with finding your private water taxi. Hop aboard the motorboat and travel on your own to your hotel. Full Service:
• A professional driver will greet you at Treviso Airport and transport you and your luggage in a minivan to Piazzale Roma. A representative will meet you at the pier embarkation point, lead you to your private water taxi and accompany you on the boat all the way to the door of your hotel.
Please note: As not all hotels have private piers, you’ll be dropped off at the closest available pier to your hotel.
Please provide hotel and flight details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your arrival by contacting the number on your voucher.
Price is per person, based on six adults per vehicle.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If there are bad weather conditions (such as fog, frozen water, or stormy conditions) on the day of your transfer, you will be diverted from Piazzale Roma to Venice by ground vehicle
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Arrival Transfer: Treviso Airport to Venice Hotels.