2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Go beyond Venice and spend a night in Florence with this exciting, independent package. After leaving Venice by fast train, check into a 3- or 4-star Florence hotel and explore the beautiful Tuscan city at your own pace. Make use of an included hop-on hop-off tour — valid for 48 hours — to see the Ponte Vecchio, Accademia Gallery, Florence Duomo and more. The following day, enjoy a hotel breakfast, and then return to Venice by train. Any activities are payable at your own expense.
- Overnight Florence trip with round-trip train transport from Venice
- Enjoy peace of mind that all your travel logistics are organized
- Discover Florence independently and see impressive landmarks such as the Ponte Vecchio and Florence Duomo
- Use a 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour ticket to explore the city at your own pace and see top attractions, too
- Choose between 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation in central Venice
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
High-speed train roundtrip tickets
Walking tour of Florence with a local professional guide
Tasting of salami at Mercato Centrale (only from 1st of April till 31st of October)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointStazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that no assistance is provided at the departure from Venice. All travel documents (train tickets and vouchers) will be sent directly to clients through their e-mail address or their hotel concierge.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Florence Independent Tour from Venice by High-Speed Train?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Florence Independent Tour from Venice by High-Speed Train?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 6274FLOFROMVEN
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeniceRail Tours - VenetoOvernight Tours - VenetoMulti-day Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoRail Tours - TrevisoOvernight Tours - TrevisoMulti-day Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoRail Tours - PaduaOvernight Tours - PaduaMulti-day Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Campo San BartolomeoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Brenta Riviera