3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the history and majesty of Venice with this 3-hour combination tour, including a walking tour of the city plus a guided visit to the Doge's Palace. Let your knowledgeable guide show you the highlights of Venice, from St. Mark's Basilica to the Malibran Theatre. Then head inside the Doge's Palace for a look inside the government offices of the Venetian Republic's reign. Cross the famous Bridge of Sighs from the Doge's Palace.
- 3-hourcombination of Venice walking tour and guided tour of Doge's Palace
- Explorethe highlights of Venice with an experienced local guide
- Learnabout Venice's history as you walk through its narrow streets
- Takea guided tour of the Doge's Palace
- Walkacross the famous Bridge of Sighs
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is BILINGUAL, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st: BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: every day; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday. From April 1st to October 31st: English: every day; Spanish: every day; French: every day; German: every day; Italian: Saturday.
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13102P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa MargheritaVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Hard Rock Cafe Venice Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Campo San LucaMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)DorsoduroRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Cannaregio Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCa' Rezzonico St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Aqualandia