Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Calling all independent travelers: The stunning, centuries-old Renaissance city meets the 21st century on this do-it-yourself guided tour of Venice, led by a handy smartphone app. Tick off all the highlights and discover lesser-known attractions only frequented by locals. Wander at your own pace as you learn about the legends and curiosities behind the lagoon-filled labyrinth.
- A do-it-yourself smartphone tour of Venice
- Walk like a Venetian: discover untrodden parts of the city left off most tourist itineraries
- Listen to audio commentary on each attraction for in-depth background on the city’s history
- No need to worry about getting lost: you’ll be able to navigate through a GPS map
Mobile Audio-guide for Canal Grande and all Venice historical center, Murano, Burano adn Torcello
Audio guide with pre-recorded commentary of the exterior of 200 points of interest
The mobile app has a detalied map of the city
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Rialto Bridge, Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
3: Giardini della Biennale, C. Giazzo, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
4: Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
5: Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
6: Zattere, 30133 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
7: Murano, 30141 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsCalle Dietro Ai Magazzini, 491, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- We will send you an e-mail with the QR and instructions to active the tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system:
- Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
- Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P76
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceUnique Experiences - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VenetoUnique Experiences - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TrevisoUnique Experiences - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PaduaCategory
Museo del VetroChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Campo Santa MargheritaVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaHard Rock Cafe Venice Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Ca' Rezzonico Scuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Brenta RivieraVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)