Are you interested in?
117 Tours & Activities
143 Tours & Activities
140 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With ancient vineyards thriving in the fertile, sun-soaked hills, pretty Valdobbiadene is famous as the home of Prosecco—and the region makes the perfect day trip from Venice. On this tour, visit a traditional Valdobbiadene winery and vineyards with your guide, and sample three different styles of the Prosecco in production. With lunch plus pickup and drop-off in central Venice included, find out how Prosecco is made the traditional Valdobbiadene way.
- Visit a traditional Valdobbiadene winery with your guide
- Sample locally made Prosecco among the vineyards where it’s made
- Lunch plus Prosecco-tastings are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Venice
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Wine tasting
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
2: 31100 Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asolando @It-Excellence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35966P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrevisoVeniceFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)San PoloChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Brenta RivieraVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Campo San BartolomeoVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Scuola Grande di San Rocco