2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise along Venice's most famous waterway with a private, 1-hour boat tour of the Grand Canal, followed by a trip across the Venetian Lagoon to the renowned glass-blowing island of Murano. Zip alongside magnificent palazzos and soak up the quiet charm of smaller canals as your driver relates the legends and history of 'the floating city.' In Murano, watch master glassblowers at a factory workshop and admire intricate finished pieces at the showroom.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
local licensed guide
Hotels / port / train station / apartments pickup
Private boat tour along the grand canal and narrow canals 1 hour
glass blowing demonstration & show room visit
Return by shuttle boat offered by the glass factory
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
contact your travel agent for a customized pick up
- san Basilio
- terminal crociere venezia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/15/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceShore Excursions - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoPorts of Call Tours - VenetoShore Excursions - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoPorts of Call Tours - TrevisoShore Excursions - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaPorts of Call Tours - PaduaCategory
La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Campo San BartolomeoCa' Rezzonico Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaHard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Museo del VetroAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)MazzorboChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)