Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s much more to Italian food than pizza and pasta, and this Venice tasting tour offers a delicious introduction to Venetian cuisine. Get an insider’s perspective on where to drink and dine in the city, and sample an array of local specialties including fresh seafood, homemade gelato, traditional Venetian cookies, and regional wines.
- Visit several bars, restaurants and foodie hotspots around Venice
- Sample different regional foods, like fresh seafood, Venetian wines, and homemade gelato
- Admire the beautiful canals and historic landmarks of Venice on a guided walking tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any foods and drinks not included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointCampo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsRialto Bridge, Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per tour
- In case the day of your tour falls on a holiday or a day where lots of some restaurants are closed, we will still make sure that you will have the same amount of food if not more food than usual,with wine and always with the minimum of 6 stops
- All bookings are automatically confirmed unless received within 48 hours, then the booking will be subjected to availability. We will offer an alternative date or time if there is no availability at the time that the customers choose.
- The customers should show up at least 6 minutes prior to the starting time on the voucher to make sure they are at the correct meeting point and report to the tour coordinator or guide that day before the starting time of the tour on the voucher. It is the responsibility of the customers to try to reach us by phone or send us an email in case the guide could not be located BEFORE the starting time of the tour. In case your phone does not work, there are many shops, and restaurants around the departure point that will let customers make a phone call for free or one Euro. Failure to contact us PRIOR TO the starting time of the tour in case you need help with direction or will be arriving late and joining the tour later, and late arrivals will be considered " no show". Our restaurants and stops are very famous so we have to start strictly on time, so it is very important that you are at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure time and call us if you could not located our guide or tour coordinator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9870P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoStreet Food Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoStreet Food Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaStreet Food Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)San PoloVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo Santa MargheritaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)DorsoduroCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Campo San LucaMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)MuranoVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)