2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Calling all Donna Leon fans! Celebrate the popular crime series set in Venice with this exclusive tour that delves into the world of Commissario Brunetti, star of the novels and television shows. Follow your guide to see locations featured in the stories, including the iconic “questura”, or police headquarters. Learn new facts and trivia about the author and her books and enjoy a unique perspective on the “Floating City”.
- Discover the Venice of Donna Leon and her fictional Commissario Brunetti
- Explore locations around the city that are featured in the crime series
- Stroll through quieter neighborhoods like the Ghetto and Cannaregio
- End at the famous green doors that lead to the city’s police headquarters
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during In the footsteps of Commissario Brunetti by Donna Leon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In the footsteps of Commissario Brunetti by Donna Leon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 263230P23
Compare Similar Experiences
In the footsteps of Commissario Brunetti by Donna Leon
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoMovie Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoMovie Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaMovie Tours - PaduaCategory
Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Piombi Hard Rock Cafe Venice Venice IslandsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Cannaregio Bridge of SighsAqualandiaMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Museo del VetroChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo