Are you interested in?
Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours
196 Tours & Activities
415 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
961 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tick off two of Venice’s most popular attractions without having to wait in line on this half-day tour. Marvel at the monuments of St. Mark’s Square, enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the magnificent Doge’s Palace, then visit St. Mark’s Basilica, the Golden Basilica. Also included is an optional cruise to visit a glass factory on Murano Island.
- 3.5-hour Doge’s Palace and St. Mark's Basilica skip-the-line tour in Venice
- Admire the architectural wonders of St. Mark’s Square on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Doge’s Palace and see the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Explore inside St. Mark's Basilica, including the Pala d’Oro and the Bell Tower
- Cruise to Murano Island and visit a traditional Murano glass factory (optional)
- Ideal introduction to Venice for first-time visitors or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour of Piazza San Marco and Venice city
Guided tour of Doge's Palace and St. Mark Basilicaw
Glass Craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square.
Skip the line entrace to Doge's Palace and Basilica of Saint Mark
Ticket valid to visit by yourself the Palaces in St. Mark's Square
Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
Mobile audio guide with commentary for a self-guided tour of the 5 districts of Venice
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unexpected religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Doge's Palace & Basilica tour at 10:45 PM and the Walking tour is at 2:00 PM. Between the 2 tours there is 1 hour gap
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice: walking tour, Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica – Guided tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice: walking tour, Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica – Guided tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice: walking tour, Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica – Guided tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice: walking tour, Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica – Guided tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceArchaeology Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoArchaeology Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoArchaeology Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa MargheritaSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Santa Croce Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)BuranoVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Campo San LucaChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Cannaregio Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice MazzorboSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)