Are you interested in?
Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours
196 Tours & Activities
414 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
961 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tour the Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), the seat of political power in Venice throughout several centuries, with a guide's engaging commentary. Then, wrap up your tour with tickets to three other area museums (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana), as well as an optional Murano Island glass factory tour.
- Guided tour of the Doge's Palace
- Learn about Venetian political power throughout the centuries
- Tickets to three other St. Mark's Square Museums
- Optional Murano Island glass factory tour
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the Line”: Doge’s Palace guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
Mobile Audio guide with commentary for a self-guided tour of the 5 districts of Venice
Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square
Skip the line ticket to visit by yourself Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana & Archeological Museum
PRIVATE OPTION: Tickets must be paid on the spot € 25 p.p. - € 13 up 18 y.o. - Free under 6 y.o.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after; otherwise, it will be refunded)
- For security reasons suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- PRIVATE OPTION: Tickets must be paid on the spot € 25 p.p. - € 13 up 18 y.o. - Free under 6 y.o.
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doge's Palace: guided tour & skip the line ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Doge's Palace: guided tour & skip the line ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doge's Palace: guided tour & skip the line ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doge's Palace: guided tour & skip the line ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "In the heat (end of May and already humid - dress appropriately)." See review
Product code: 21441P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
DorsoduroHard Rock Cafe Venice Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Venice IslandsVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)MazzorboPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)AqualandiaChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)