- 14-hour comprehensive sightseeing tour of Victoria from Vancouver
- Take a ferry through the Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic drive aboard a coach bus along the coast
- See highlight attractions in downtown Victoria, including the Empress Hotel and the Parliament buildings
- Stop at Beacon Hill, Mile 0 and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Learn about Victoria’s history and culture
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you dock in Victoria, hop aboard a coach bus and head into the city. Drive through the communities of James Bay, and stretch your legs at Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0, the start of the Trans Canada Highway. At Fisherman's Wharf, watch seals sunning themselves.
See Victoria’s top attractions, including Government Street, Chinatown, the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings and the Empress Hotel. You’ll also have free time for optional sightseeing, such as the Butchart Gardens, Craigdarroch Castle, Royal BC Museum and whale watching.
Leave Victoria in the early evening and arrive back at Vancouver that same night.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No booster seats available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Day Tour from Vancouver.