- Hassle-free day trip to Victoria: No need to worry about ferry timetables and driving
- Includes roundtrip BC Ferries tickets and admission to Butchart Gardens
- Get insights into local Victoria history and culture from your guide
- Includes free time to explore Victoria at your own pace
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 8am at Canada Place, outside the FlyOver Canada Ticket booth for your 8:15am departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No booster seats available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Butchart Gardens & Sightseeing Tour .