Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Victoria from Vancouver
- Enjoy a scenic cruise to Vancouver Island
- Take a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Victoria
- Soak up free time to explore Victoria at your leisure
- See the world-famous Butchart Gardens and capture photos of the impressive floral displays
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (select hotels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour depending on location of hotel.
If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct to nearest hotel.
What To Expect
Dock on Vancouver Island with the whole day ahead of you. Hop aboard the awaiting coach, and get a lay of the land as you travel to Victoria. Then enjoy leisure time to grab some lunch (own expense) and visit landmarks like the Royal BC Museum, Parliament Buildings, Fairmont Empress Hotel, and Chinatown.
Saving the best for last, your Victoria tour concludes with a visit to Butchart Gardens. Stroll along flower-lined paths, discover the many themed gardens, and admire the remarkable landscaping.
After your garden tour, head to the ferry for the relaxing ride back to Vancouver. Your tour ends with return service to your departure point.
Please note: Hotel information required at time of booking. Call tour operator in advance to reconfirm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landsea Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Victoria and Butchart Gardens Day Trip from Vancouver.