12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a bike through Vancouver Island's cycling paths and quiet country roads on a full-day bike tour from Vancouver that combines farm-fresh food, local wine, and active exploring. You'll cross the gorgeous Straight of Georgia on the ferry, then hop on a bike to start the 34-mile (55-km.) route, riding through the Saanich Peninsula to Swartz Bay. Stops include a cafe lunch prepared with locally-sourced foods, and a wine tasting at beautiful De Vine Vineyard, with great views across the Saanich Peninsula, the San Juan Islands, and the Olympic Peninsula.
- Full-day bike tour of Vancouver Island from Vancouver
- Explore island scenery on a specially-designed route
- Taste local food and wine
- Learn about Vancouver Island winemaking
- Includes bike, helmet, and all transport
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people to ensure personal service
- Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Vancouver
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private bus
Use of bicycle and helmet
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou'll be picked up from centrally located accommodations in downtown Vancouver or from one of the three centrally located pick up locations:
• Yaletown-Roundhouse Train Station
• The Cactus Club Cafe at English Bay
• Burrard Train Station beside The Hyatt Regency Hotel
**You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location**
Return DetailsReturns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location*
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout*
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Tour participants are advised to bring extra water and snacks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 34-mile (55-km) cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Island Cycling Tour including Lunch and Wine Tasting
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverVancouver IslandFood Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaDistillery Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandWine Tastings - Vancouver IslandDistillery Tours - Vancouver IslandMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattleDistillery Tours - SeattleMountain Bike Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Bowen Island Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsRocky Mountaineer Train Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Vancouver Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsSeawall Promenade Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsFort Langley National Historic Site Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKelowna Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsProspect Point Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & TicketsEnglish Bay Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & Tickets