4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tailor your time in Vancouver to focus on what interests you with this private, full-day, totally customizable tour that merges sightseeing with comfort and luxury. Get picked up at your hotel or cruise ship and relax as you see the city’s natural beauty and parks along the North Shore or marvel at post-impressionist paintings at an art gallery. Visit trendy neighborhoods, restaurants, markets, and breweries.
- Customizable, private tour of Vancouver in a Mercedes Benz van
- Work with provider to set your itinerary of up to 16 stops
- See the city’s parks, the ocean, and mountain views, and historic centers
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary in English on board
Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
Private tour - just you and your group
Private transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
All other out of pocket expenses
Departure & Return
Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Highlights Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Highlights Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Highlights Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Highlights Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75210P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - WhistlerBus Tours - WhistlerPorts of Call Tours - WhistlerHistorical Tours - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandHistorical Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandCategory
Kitsilano BeachKelownaScience World at TELUS World of ScienceVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Cypress MountainFlyOver Canada Fort Langley National Historic SiteIndian Arm Vancouver Police MuseumCanada PlaceYaletownEnglish BayFalse Creek Museum of Anthropology at UBCBloedel ConservatoryLions Gate Bridge Cleveland DamBC Place StadiumBowen IslandVancouver Olympic Cauldron