7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Downtown pickup and drop-off
Professional photographer guide
DSLR camera and trip can be borrowed
Guided small-group hiking and walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
655 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7, Canada
In front of the Starbucks at Hyatt hotel in downtown.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Full Day Photography Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Full Day Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Full Day Photography Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Full Day Photography Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Full Day Photography Tour
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouverHiking - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaHiking - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandPhotography Tours - Vancouver IslandHiking - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleCategory
Prospect Point Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsBowen Island Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsBC Place Stadium Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsLions Gate Bridge Tours & TicketsVancouver Chinatown Tours & TicketsVanDusen Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsBloedel Conservatory Tours & TicketsCanada Place Tours & TicketsStanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & Tickets