- Skyride Surf adventure at Grouse Mountain
- Enjoy a ride to the Peak Chalet, a 5,282-foot ascent
- Snap photos of stunning panoramas of coastal mountains
- Receive a short briefing on the Skyride and key landmarks from a guide
- Choose from a variety of departure times
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Meet your guide in the Valley Plaza, who will give you a short overview of the Skyride’s mechanical structure and identify key landmarks that you can expect to see.
Step aboard the Skyride, which features both a fully enclosed cabin and an open-air platform above that. Head up 5,282 feet from the base of Grouse Mountain to the Peak Chalet on top. And away you go! Peer out toward the coastal mountains and the lower mainland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advance reservations required prior to arrival. Please contact Grouse Mountain Guest Services at 604.980.9311 or by email to email@example.com
- Guests must be 8 years or older
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Skyride Surf Adventure will not operate when weather conditions are: very windy or rainy
- Closed-toe shoes required. Heels not allowed for safety reasons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grouse Mountain, The Peak of Vancouver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skyride Surf Adventure at Grouse Mountain.