- Dive trip in Vancouver's Howe Sound
- Certified divers only
- Ride-along option available for non-divers
- Explore an artificial reef, sponges, walls, and their resident marine life
- 40-foot (12-meter) Topsail is specially equipped for diving with a large dive platform, on-board compressor, and heated cabin
- Hot soup and tea upon completing your dive
- Gear rental and qualified Divemaster available on request
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your charter is scheduled to depart and check in at the Expedition Centre to pick up needed equipment, then head to unload your gear at the winter or boat dock in Sewell’s Marina.
What To Expect
Board the Topsail, a 40-foot (12-meter) vessel made for diving and equipped with a large dive platform, an on-board compressor, a viewing deck, a heated cabin, and a marine toilet.
Once you reach Howe Sound, get to exploring the underwater world, including Vancouver's first artificial reef, the HMCS Annapolis. You'll also encounter seals, Pacific octopus, wolf eels, nudibranches, and other sea life.
Back on the boat, warm up with hot soup or tea before heading back to Horseshoe Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. "Ride Along Only" option cannot operate without enough divers.
- Evidence of certification is required from all guests wishing to participate in a dive
- Flying and traveling to high elevations within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor and follow certifying agency regulations
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sea Dragon Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands