- Private 6-hour winery tour of the Fraser Valley from Vancouver
- Enjoy tastings at the wineries of Wellbrook, the Domaine de Chaberton Estate, Neck of the Woods and Vista D’Oro Farms
- Discover each fine winery at a relaxed pace, in the company of just your family and friends
- Learn about Fraser Valley’s winemaking history from a personalized guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your Vancouver hotel, or residence included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin at Wellbrook Winery, with its historic ‘Old Granary’ and turn-of-the-century feel. Wellbrook features many fruit wines from locally grown cranberries, strawberries and blackberries.
Next, sample award-winning white wines at the Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery, a 55-acre (22-hectare) property located in a cool micro-climate. Then, try a smooth pinot noir at the organic Neck of the Woods Winery.
Your final stop is the Vista D’Oro Farms and Winery, which grows heritage orchard fruits and vinifera grapes. In addition to the delicious sample wines, the Farmgate Shop & Tasting Room offers other delights that you may want to purchase, such as an orchard pear and vanilla preserve, a pot of fresh lemon verbena and a fortified walnut wine.
Because this is a private tour, your group can decide how much time to spend at each winery. Your 4-hour tour ends with drop-off at your hotel, cruise ship or the airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands