- Take a craft-beer tasting tour in downtown Vancouver
- Visit four of Vancouver’s finest microbreweries
- Discover British Columbia’s craft beer renaissance
- Tasting fees and transportation are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The featured establishments include: Steel Toad Brewery, a popular venue featuring homemade beer and modern bistro plates in an open, airy, historic building; 33 Acres Brewing Company, featuring eight varieties of beer and a weekly snack and food-truck menu; Red Truck Beer Company, a local, neighborhood brewery styled like a truck stop; and Main Street Brewing Company, located in the historic Brewery Creek district.
Discover British Columbia’s craft beer renaissance in Vancouver. Prices listed are per person and include all the tasting fees and the service of a professional, local driver/guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 19 years of age and have two types of government-issued ID, if requested
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands