Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Vancouver
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Departure & Return
Departure Point200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4, Canada
Return DetailsThe Portside Pub, 7 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please dress appropriately as weather in Vancouver can bring all 4 seasons in one day! It does rain often, so keep that in mind.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P177
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - WhistlerWalking Tours - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerFood Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaCategory
Capilano River HatcheryVancouver Police MuseumSea to Sky Gondola Lions Gate Bridge Vancouver AquariumBloedel ConservatoryHarrison River Port of VancouverYaletownStanley Park Nature HouseVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Canada PlaceCypress MountainDeep CoveKelownaVancouver Art GalleryBrockton PointScience World at TELUS World of ScienceHorseshoe BayFort Langley National Historic Site